Wednesday 14 October 2015

LOVE TOO TRUE

Love too true are bringing tartan back in the most fabulous way possible.
In the past i have tried and failed to make a tartan two piece that looked like this, so when Love too true offered to gift me this set I almost cried with excitement. 
I chose this colour way because its quite neutral and i am loving browns and creams at the moment. I love that you can also wear the pieces seperately - either wearing the top with some jeans or a mini leather skirt, or could wear the trousers with an obersized black t-shirt or a fitted black turtle neck!
As you can see i chose to style the set with a basic 3/4 length, white top under the tank top. I think this gives the co-ord a bit more of a chilled, laid back look. So to add to that vibe I also wore my white reeboks! 
Love too true sell the tartan pieces in loads of differemt styles - you could have a top with a round neck and slightly thicker sleeves. Or ypu can buy a dress! And they come in a few different colours too, I also LOVE the red pieces. 
You definitely need some of their clothes in your life, especially for winter!
MUST HAVE. 
Lauren xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment