Thursday 8 October 2015

STYLIST PICK X FOREVER MODO

This week I had the pleasure of styling these fabulous ankle boots from Stylist Pick! They are super shiny, which I love, and are a charcoal grey, which means they will go with pretty much anything.
I went for a super monochrome look, the only bit of colour being my purple £1 Make-up Revolution lipstick! AHH!
So I wore my Topshop marble print culottes which have a really cool checked print on the back of them. As well as my wonderful silver glittery, crop top from Forever Modo.
My New Look long length blazer is a life saver, I wear it everywhere! And I thought it went especially well with this whole outfit!
Finally, I accessorized with my little Celine shoulder bag and a simple silver necklace.
If you would like to buy these boots for just £39 click here.
Lauren xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment